For my first monthly leadership panel, I had the pleasure of speaking with Jennifer Kenning, Co-Founder & CEO of Align Impact, and Jim Barnish, Founder & Managing Director of Orchid Black, about this important subject.
It was a lively discussion and Jim was a trooper as he was the only man in the conversation. Both panelists had great suggestions on what can be done to improve this in organizations as well as what’s not working. My goal for our monthly panels is to talk about leadership and what we can do to improve it so that companies attract and retain the best employees. There are always great ideas that you can put into practice, so give it a listen:
Some of the topics we discussed were:
- What’s your vision for women in leadership?
- As a CEO, what are some actions you can take to develop a pipeline?
- Where do you see the future of women in leadership in 5-10 years?
- Do you think “the great resignation” is impacting women in leadership?
- What can organizations do specifically to develop and empower women?
- How is your organization currently carving space for women in leadership